Friday, January 4, 2008

Bertuccci's Bowling for Bowls Classic: International Bowl

Welcome to the Bertuccci's Bowling for Bowls Classic! brought to you by Bertuccci's...Bertuccci's, What's not to Love!

International Bowl

Location: Rogers Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Matchup: Rutgers vs. Ball State

Spread: Rutgers -9

Smartass Comment about the Bowl Itself: It doesn't help our reputation across the globe that we export this one of all bowl games. And why isn't Mexico vying for this bowl or do I need to ask?

Thoughts: One thing I love about Ball State is that they have a player older than me. Which makes me feel better about my place in life. Brandon Crawford and the rest of the Ball State defense will be responsible for stopping Ray Rice in his last game. I almost never pick against Rutgers and don't see any reason to do here. The MAC, which used to be a breeding ground for great NFL players like Ben Roethlisberger and Byron Leftwich is down and has been down for a couple years now. I don't see the conference winning any bowl game, nonetheless this one.

Pick: Rutgers

Confidence: 23 out of 32

No comments: