Monday, December 31, 2007

Bertuccci's Bowling for Bowls Classic: Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl

Welcome to the Bertuccci's Bowling for Bowls Classic! brought to you by Bertuccci's...Bertuccci's, What's not to Love!


Gaylord Hotels Music City Bowl


Location: LP Field, Nashville, Tennessee

Matchup: Kentucky vs. Florida State

Spread: Kentucky -10


Smartass Comment about the Bowl Itself: None! The Music City Bowl is a fine tradition in a fine town! (they haven’t let me in yet)

Thoughts: I’m going and will be blogging the experience for this blog when I come back. I’d rather save my witty commentary for then. As most people know Florida State has suspended 34 players out of Academic Diselgibility after an online course cheating scandal was uncovered involving players. Kentucky Andre Woodson gets to showcase his skills in a real competitive game. FSU is coming with nothing to lose so I expect them to make a game of it for a while but they simply don’t have the manpower to compete and I’m not sure if they ever did.

Pick: Kentucky

Confidence: 29 out of 32

See you soon!

No comments: