Sunday, December 30, 2007

Bertuccci's Bowling for Bowls Classic: Petrosun Independence Bowl

Welcome to the Bertuccci's Bowling for Bowls Classic! brought to you by Bertuccci's...Bertuccci's, What's not to Love!


PetroSun Independence Bowl


Location: Independence Stadium, Shreveport, Louisiana

Matchup: Colorado (Big XII, No. something) vs. Alabama (SEC, No. I have to be honest I’ve been guessing this whole time)

Spread: Alabama -3.5


Smartass Comment about the Bowl Itself: Everyday Should be Saturday does it better than I could. The first and worst of the bad bowls.

Thoughts: I hate both these teams and neither deserves to be in any kind of bowl. Alabama finished their season shamefully and they’ll be reminded of that on their way to Shreveport. Colorado had to score eleventy billion points to beat lowly Nebraska. I’m taking Alabama slightly because I believe Nick Saban is on the verge of looking ridiculous and a man like Nick Saban can not be made to look ridiculous.




Pick: Alabama

Confidence: 1 out of 32

No comments: