Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to The Pride and The Pageantry!

An all college football, all the time blog.

My mission for this blog is to entertain myself, my friends and hopefully a few others along the way with objective and fun coverage of my favorite sport college football. While I won't be enjoying the access that more "legit" media might, this blog will attempt to cover college football on a national scope and will not be centered around any one particular program intentionally.

My name is Derek. I have written under the names "Pizza Parlor Derek" and "Derek the Draft Dork" in the past.

I am a graduate of Syracuse University, with a job with Bertucci's Corporation in Finance/Accounting which allows my mind to wander and come up with ways to use my greatest asset, a sarcastic wit, to entertain my friends. So far I've only used this talent "professionally" with a cup of coffee with Bar Stool Sports, doing well received NFL Draft previews for their site.

Hope you enjoy this blog! I welcome all feedback at pridepageantry@gmail.com

No comments: