Friday, August 31, 2007

What I'm (or would be) Watching

Every Saturday I'll post here the games I plan to watch all day.

This weekend is my Fantasy Football Draft so I will be on the road much of the day. But if I were on my ass in front of the television here is what I'd be watching.

12:00 East Carolina vs. Virginia Tech (ESPN)- Go Hokies! Seriously. If one needs a reminder of the importance of college athletics to a university, tune in to see Blacksburg start to heel on the gridiron. No win will bring any of the victims back but a college and a community will cheer for a change.

3:30 Georgia Tech vs. Notre Dame (NDBC)- And the Irish starter is...(drum roll) PRESSURED! early and often. The premiere of the Tashard Choice show.

8:00 Tennessee vs. California (ABC)- The one game Pac 10-SEC Challenge. If a pinky is serious, Erik Ainge or any self respecting man isn't going to admit it. I think we'll see our first Desean Jackson punt return TD tonight as well.

10:15 (after Tenn-Cal) Idaho vs. Southern California (FSN)- To see if Idaho is still on the field or if their coach pulled them off at the request of their parents.

No comments: