Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tim Tebow wins the Heisman Trophy: Five Thoughts

1. Congratulations to Jesus Christ on his 23rd Heisman Trophy

2. Most important lesson here: Don't have an abortion, for you may have a future Heisman Trophy winner in your womb.

3. No truth to the rumor that Jon Kitna called Tim Tebow afterwards and called him a kook.

4. Would you believe, enormous boobie girl nowhere to be found? Again if anybody's seen her at ONE Gator game, let me know.

5. What card show do I get my picture of Chris Weinke, Eric Crouch, and Jason White standing next to each other signed at? What's that you say? ANY card show? How much? Really? Free? The heck you say!

I'dliketothankmylordandsaviorjesuschrist, I'dliketothankGatorNation,IlovebeingaGator

1 comment:

O'Brien Pundit said...

It's great that Tebow won the Heisman, but I think that it's even greater that he won the Davey O'Brien Award. The Heisman represents only on the field accomplishments, while the O'Brien takes into account how a player performs on AND OFF the field. Now, THAT'S something I can respect.