Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bertuccci's Bowling for Bowls Classic: Autozone Liberty Bowl

Welcome to the Bertuccci's Bowling for Bowls Classic! brought to you by Bertuccci's...Bertuccci's, What's not to Love!

Autozone Liberty Bowl


Location: Liberty Bowl, Memphis, Tennessee

Matchup: UCF (Conference USA No. 1) vs. Mississippi State (SEC No. 5)

Spread: UCF -3


Smartass Comment about the Bowl Itself: If Patrick Henry were alive today, I have no doubt he’d say “Give me Liberty Bowl or give me death!”

Thoughts: A showcase game for the nation’s leading rusher Kevin Smith of UCF vs. Mississippi State’s run defense which gives up 4.25 yards per carry and 159 yards per game. Sylvester Croom pulled a miracle getting his team here, against a dynamic player like Smith. It is hard to expect them to triumph.

Pick: UCF

Confidence: 13 out of 32

This girl goes to UCF, you just have to trust me. I didn't cheat to put yet another girl in a straw hat up on here. Although I do LOVE girls in straw hats

No comments: