Saturday, October 20, 2007

What I'm Watching: Week 8

12:30pm Tennessee at Alabama (Lincoln Financial)-The game that is ALWAYS played on "The Third Saturday in October". I don't get Raycom or Lincoln Financial or whatever but I wish I did as knowing no matter what year it is, no matter what the sports or political landscape, this game is always played on the Third Saturday in October is one of those cool traditions that makes college football what it is.



3:30pm Miami at Florida State (ABC Regional) or USC at Notre Dame (NBC)- Depending on which no longer relevant rivalry is closer or shows any kind of offensive competence. I'd watch Florida-Kentucky but with no Noah, Horford, or Brewer on the other side Gillespe's squad should roll.

7:00pm Cleveland at Boston (Fox)- I'm writing this during the 8th inning of Game 5. Hopefully I won't regret that.

9:00pm Auburn at LSU (ESPN)- Assuming the Red Sox game doesn't go until 1:30am this 9pm game should be a solid nightcap

No comments: